Hi, I’m Chris Adams and I help pastors implement the tools and strategies that help their churches become BreakThru Churches. I am a follower of Jesus, Founder and Chief Reality Officer of BreakThru Churches, husband to Kyrie, and Daddy to Mckenna, Mason, & Kaiya. I am proud native of Kentucky and now call Denver, Colorado home. However, no matter where I go, I will never stop being a diehard fan of University of Kentucky basketball. We love to travel, camp, and hang out on the back porch.
I am passionate about helping church leaders lead great churches. I believe that every great church must have a Vibrant Leader, Strong Team, Kingdom Behaviors, and a Bold Plan.
I have served churches in Colorado, Maryland, Tennessee, and Kentucky for more than 20 years as a pastor, leader, educator, and coach. In addition to some of the things mentioned before, here are a few highlights of my ministry:
- Masters in Leadership from Denver Seminary
- Certified Paterson StratOp Facilitator
- B.A. Christian Ministries from Welch College in Nashville, TN
- Served in the roles of Executive Pastor, Kids Pastor, Student Pastor, Worship Pastor, School Chaplain, School Administrator, Teacher, and Basketball Coach
- Prepare/Enrich Facilitator